- Multi-part Profile
The user profile page is perhaps the most important part of your LoopDesk Account. Market your business by entering specific information visible to other LoopDesk Members
- Business Logo
Easily upload a Logo, which is automatically sized down and used as your business logo. This is displayed on your profile, in search results, when you send a message, and on many other areas on LoopDesk.
- What's on your Desk?
Communicate to other members what is on your desk. Maybe you are looking for a new accountant or need a new office supplier.
- Profile Privacy
Control what other members see. Direct contact information is only visible to members in your business loop.
- Public Profile
Share limited information with non-members to increase your web presence. Add a link to your LoopDesk profile from any website or blog.
- Group Categories
Categorize your groups by subject, location, etc. Categorized groups make it easier for users to find and join groups that interest them.
- Browse Groups
Browse groups by category or search for groups by keyword.
- Group Membership Rankings
Groups can contain three levels of membership: Leaders, officers, and members. When someone creates a group, they are automatically made the leader of that group. Leadership can be transferred to another user if desired. Leaders can also appoint officers, who have limited administration abilities such as approving/rejecting new members, changing the group settings, and so forth. Members can view the group's content, but cannot alter its settings.
- Group Membership Approval/Rejection
Groups can optionally be set to "allow new members by approval only." This means that when a prospective new member requests to join the group, they must first be approved by the group leader or officers.
- Group Membership Invitations
Group leaders and officers can send invitations to other users to become members of their group. If they so choose, members are notified by email when they receive an invitation.
- Group Comments
If allowed, group members can post comments on their group. This is an effective way to allow group members to communicate in an open way.
- Group Discussion Board
- No Restrictions on Member Messaging
- Message Inbox/Outbox
Members are given a familiar email-style message manager where you can view both incoming and outgoing private messages.
- Conversation History
Keep track of your message history by tracking your conversation and replying accordingly.
- Unlimited Business Connections
Add other LoopDesk members to your Business Loop and build strong business relationships.
- Member Invite Tool
Utilize LoopDesk's advanced invite feature to invite all your contacts from multiple address books or social networks.
- Owner Contact Info
By adding members to your Business Loop you will gain access to Business Owner Contact info that is only visible if you are connected
- Ability to write brief recommendation for user
- Display Who you have ecommended and who recommends you
- Manage, Edit, Remove Recommendations
- Ranking top recommenders, by who gives the most recommendations
- Ranking top recommendees, by whom got most recommendations
- Email Notifications
- Event Listings
As a member, you can create and view your own events, as well as browse for upcoming events.
- Event Calendar
Manage events on your own full-size event calendar. A mini-calendar is also shown on your profile, allowing you to share your events with others.
- Invitations and RSVPs
Members can create events and invite others to join. When other members receive an invitation, they can RSVP as "attending", "maybe attending" or "not attending".
- Privacy Settings
When creating a new event, you can decide who views the event, who can join, and if comments are allowed.
- Event Email Notifications
Emails are sent out to the when an invitation is made, a new comment is posted about the event, or when a new comment is posted on one of the files/photos of the event.
- Share your Blog or RSS Feeds
- SEO Optimized
Public feeds allow backlinks to your site
- Allow other members to Subscribe to your feeds
- Classifieds Listings
As a member, you can view your own listings, upload photos, as well as browse other listings.
- Listing Settings
Members can choose to be notified by email when someone posts a comment on any of their listings.
Members can comment on other classified listings or send a private message to the seller.
- Privacy Settings
- New Classifieds Email Notification
- Classified Listing Photos
- Classified Categories
- Target Specific Locations
- Post and share articles, attach photos, comments
- Save article as draft and publish article later
- Super flexible and easy searching/filtering for articles
- Attach photos to article for doing review and keep article interested
- Article can be tagged
- Popular tags is shown as tag cloud right on listing
- Comment on Articles
- Open Forum Discussions
- Create topics/ Announcements and Replies
- Easy Category Navigation
- Nice WYSIWYG Editor
- Attachment Support
- Bookmark Topics
- Advertise a website (url) or classified, event, group, or profile
- Ad Analytics
Detailed statistics about ad views / clicks
- Various pricing models
Clicks (CPC), Views/Impressions (CPM) or Duration
- Targeting pages - Ability to target specific page on LoopDesk
(ex. homepage, user homepage, profile, etc.)
- Targeting Networks
Select a specific location (State) to target
- Create ad from banner image, text or from the photo of classified, event, group